Pason Global Moving(PGM), was established in 2005 and specialized in the international moving service industry for over 15 years, with locations in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, etc, we offer moving services to lots of diplomats and military officers working in embassies, consulates and various organizations, as well as hundreds of private clients a year. Our door-to-door moving services will make sure all aspects of your move are taken care of-from packing up your home, loading and transporting, to unloading and setting up at your destination.
Conduct a survey and discuss individual needs with customer.
1. Estimated volume or weight of the shipment
2. Total cost for the estimated move
3. Packing dates
4. Pricing (price per cubic foot, kilogram, or cubic meter)
5. Extra charges for special services
Pason global will provide you a detail list with sample attached for all the documents required for customs clearance both in origin and destination.
1. Out of the many moving processes that your personal effects will go through the packing is by far the most important, especially for the valuable and fragile items.
2. On the day of your move our team of packers led by a qualified supervisor will arrive and introduce themselves to you. The supervisor will take a tour of your home with you where he will confirm the work to be undertaken. During the packing process should you have any questions or concerns the supervisor is there to help.
1. We arrange the shipment of your goods to the destination port of entry nearest to your new residence.
2. We choose reputable carriers to ensure that your shipment arrives as scheduled.
Depending in your company’s policy they will either self insure your goods or request that We provides door to door transit cover. Your household goods should be insured for their full replacement value in the country to which you are moving. It is likely that the cost of repairs as well as replacement will be higher abroad. If you do not insure for full replacement value you will only be able to recover part of your loss from insurers…
On arrival at destination your shipment will be cleared through Customs, if necessary, and delivered by our reputable & professional overseas agents. Fully unpack and unwrap of your goods, and the removal of all package waste as required.
24h secured warehouse, offering first class storage services for extra household goods.